Smackdown Discussion: August 27, 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Will Undertaker respond to Kane's promo from last week? What's next for Del Rio, will he wrestle again tonight after a strong debut against Rey Mysterio last week? What's next between Kofi and Dolph?

So many questions to be answered, one way to get them answered and that is to watch Smackdown tonight.

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I'm leaving early for a float trip tomorrow, so I'll be staying in to watch SD tonight...definitely looking forward to seeing Del Rio, I hope I get to see a match.

By the way, what's next for Kofi and Dolph is another IC Title match. Tonight.

I'm also interested in seeing what the SES does without Serena.

3. Unity

I thought it was an awesome SD this week!
    First of all, Del Rio is THE MAN. It's rare that someone debuts and I'll think they're a future World Champ this soon, but that's the case with him.

Awesome attack on Mysterio, and I enjoyed his match with the "local wrestler." He was incredibly entertaining, and the jobber didn't do a bad job either. I love his rolling armbar as a finisher, and during the match I loved how he had the guy on the ropes, slowed down a little and winked, and then just threw his @$$ to the outside...lol. The guy has the presence and the talent, I see a bright career ahead.

Swagger and MVP's match was entertaining, fun to watch the amateur chain-wrestling moves that Jack pulled out. I enjoy the pseudo-feud between these two, I think both are talented enough that the WWE could make it a little more intense and storied, ending in a PPV match.

Taker and Kane's promo was just incredible...if this is their last feud, it's perfect. The way the storyline is fitting, the way both guys are acting, all great. Undertaker needs to take care of that cough, though...haha!

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

No need for spoilers man.

I'm really falling in love with Del Rio, he has start written all over him, he's great in the ring, he's charasmatic and he's good with promo's. I would give him a real good feud with Mysterio than push him even further. I love his finisher as well, it's unique and very well done. Him and Daniel could have a real good feud in my opinion. The sky is the limit for Coras Jr.

5. Unity

I forgot to mention Kofi and Dolph...unfortunately I didn't get to play close attention to the match, but as usual the two of them can really tell a great in-ring story with a lot of skill.

I'm sure they'll have an epic match at the next PPV.