• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smackdown Discussion: April 10, 2012 Blast from the Past

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tonight Smackdown will be live and it will be a blast from the past episode. I've always enjoyed when the WWE have done this and I'm looking forward to tonight's episode.

I wonder which old wrestlers are going to make an appearance tonight.

Use this thread to discuss tonight's episode.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I really don't care about seeing the fossils coming back for a night, but it will be great seeing Roddy 'Rowdy' Piper and Mick Foley there. I am more curious to find out what Johnny Ace's punishment is for Sheamus after he gave a Broque kick to a ref ending Smackdown last week.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope with Foley there tonight we'll see Dean Ambrose make his debut, it would make sense afterall. Like I mentioned in another thread, I've been waiting for his debut for a while now. I think he's ready.

Like you, GB, I wonder what Johnny Ace has in store for Sheamus after he attacked a ref last week on Smackdown. Should be interesting to see since Ace seemed to be really pissed off about it on Raw.

Most of the legends that will be on the show tonight are going to be in the House of Legends show. I imagine they'll advertise it a few times.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
That would be one hell of a wahy for him to debut by getting into Foley's face again, and have it result in a match at Extreme Rules. That would be epic. That could do wonders for Dean Ambrose. I also want to see some interaction between Dusty Rhodes and Cody Rhodes. I think that will be cool.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was able to catch the show last night online and I thought it was fun. It wasn't great but it was fun seeing all the old guys doing their thing.

I don't have much to say about it but Tony Atlas is still the man...they need to keep him on TV if not for his laugh alone haha