SmackDown! - 09/12 Results:

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Sep 13, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I thought this was a fantastic show. Carlito came back, the Fatal-4 way, Vladimir attacking Jeff, Festus and Jesse taping up Kenny, R-Truth was impressive and the DiVa's match wasn't half bad.

I'm so glad Carlito finally made his return. The only thing is... er... he's now a face. I would much rather see him as a heel, but seeing as how there aren't many faces on SmackDown! for him and his partner to face, I suppose it makes sense to have him a face.

2. padd

padd Registered Member

Ha, I was thinking Big Show would fight Kozlov but I guess it's to early for that. Next week or the week after do you think Kozlov would be fighting someone from a higher card, for once? I'd like to see this guy there one day, let's face it he is a good heel.. or at least a fight of the undefeateds
    R Truth vs Vladimir Kozlov,

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

This is how I see it doing down:

Next week Vladimir will take on Jeff Hardy. In order to keep Vladimir undefeated, Triple H will make his way down to the ring and attack Vladimir, thus, giving him the win and building the feud between Jeff and Triple H. After that, I don't know what Vladimir is gonna do... Perhaps, he'll take on Triple H after that, but before the PPV and get his first loss?

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I dont know what they are doing with Kozlov. Him attacking the #1 contender might have just been him showing the WWE management that I can beat anybody and I want a shot eventually.

5. padd

padd Registered Member

Bah, maybe he deserves a push.. after going months and months of having 2 minutes matches vs jobbers.. I think he is better to watch then some mid and high cards over there.

6. Millz

He does deserve a push...almost as much as anybody else. In fact, he's getting a push...has from the very beginning. THey are booking him as a dominate monster and setting up for his eventual main event run. I guess its finally time to pull the trigger.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

What was that set-up a couple of weeks ago with Vladimir and Big Show stand off? I don't get why they set that up at all if they aren't even going to have a match. Odd.

Did he ever end up having a match with Festus? I could see that making for a great match since both of them are great big men in the ring.

8. Millz

I assume planting the seeds for an eventual main event push for Kozlov. Wont happen now with Show since BIg Show is a heel.

I think he did and he won, obviously. I 'll have to do some research on that. If he hasnt, he should.

9. padd

padd Registered Member

Festus is nothing special, besides his few ring tricks.. what else does he have? And I think Kozlov has much better in ring skills than Festus, plus he is a heel, and a very good heel.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The show was decent, the last match was pretty entertaining, I was really surprise that Kozlov attacked Hardy at at the end.

I'm also glad that Carlito is back(if you didn't know he ask the wwe to go on vacation after the draft) I'm glad he's a face, I enjoy him more as a face then a heel because hes hilarious. Hopefully there going to give him a nice push.

All and all the show was above average.