SmackDown! - 07/18 Results

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jul 19, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Here are the results from last nights SmackDown!

Quick-Match Results:

-Match 1: Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins def. Finlay & Hornswoggle.
    -Match 2: 4-on-1 Handicap Match Ends in a No-Contest
    -Match 3: Natalya def. Cherry
    -Match 4: Vickie Guerrero def. Cherry
    -Match 5: Umaga def. Mr. Kennedy
    -Match 6: Brian Kendrick def. Jimmy Wang Yang
    -Match 7: Miz & Morrison def. Jesse & Festus
    -Match 8: Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy ended in a No-Contest

Source: SmackDown! Results 07/18/08: The Wedding Game! (Uh-Oh)

--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--

Match #1: Pretty funny having Edge be the referee again. Enjoyable match and we see a match where Finlay doesn't cheat. =O

Match #2: The highlight was MVP talking and being his usual heel self. Some funn stuff. Another special part was when Vladimir FINALLY got THEME MUSIC!

Match #3: Meh. Cherry got beat pretty quickly. Nothing really special...

Match #4: LoL - Vickie won a match. I don't get it, though, why put yourself in a match...?

Match #5: A great match. It lasted a long time with Umaga dominating for the most part. Both of these guys put on a great show.

Match #6: WOW, Brian is back and he is MUCH BETTER as a heel rather than a face. I never found him THAT entertaining as a face in his tag-team before, but now I do. He looks like a great replacement for Jamie Noble, that's for sure. ^_^

Match #7: Ugh... I don't remember much about this map.

Match #8: Hmm... Decent match that ended with Edge and crew ganging up on them and getting speared.

A good show in my opinion. It has ALOT more drama, soap opera-ish stuff going on than usual, but it was still good.

The highlights were Vladimir FINALLY getting music! Of course, when they returned from the break he was already in the ring and you could hear the last 2 seconds of it. I don't even know if it was good or not... >.<;

Vickie put her self in a match with Cherry. I have no idea what for or why they even did this. Do you think she'll try taking the DiVa title away from one of them after GAB?

The final highlight was when Brian Kendrick returned! WWE turned him into a heel and gave him a big bodyguard. From his match with Jimmy that night, I know that there's some great matches in his future.

2. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

Brian Kendrick rules.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I only watched the weeding and I'm happy the way it turned out. It was extremely funny, it was Edge being Edge, I'm really glad that they didn't get married together and Triple H came and ruin the whole thing by showing a video of Edge making out with that girl. Classic Edge, I loved it.

Major likes this.
  4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I wanna see how Brian's bodyguard wrestles. From first appearance he has a great look and build to be either a face or a heel.