PlayStation 2 Sly Cooper

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gamechamp, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Anyone played any of the Sly Cooper games? They're some of my favorites. I just borrowed a friend's Sly 1 and completed it 100%, and am working to 100% on Sly 2, then when I get Sly 3 I'll go to 100%.

2. Jak_It_Up

Jak_It_Up Registered Member

Those are three of my favorite games. i've played, beaten, and own all three games. sly three was way too short in my opinion. my favorite one was sly 2:nod: . it's one of the best gaming series ever!

3. unrealphantasy3

unrealphantasy3 Registered Member

God, I love those games. :D Sly 3 was definitely the best. Not only was there more gameplay variations than there are crappy dating shows on MTV, but every single one was incredibly fun to play. The entire game just felt alive, and totally fresh. I think they rank reverse chronologically (oh, brain bust, ohhhhhh...) 1. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves 2. Sly 2:Band of Thieves 3. Sly Cooper and the Thievious Racoonus
    Sly 2 and Sly 3 were just an absolute, total blast. Everything about them was just plain fun. Do not miss them.

gamechamp, Sly 3 is gonna be hard to beat 100%. good luck. You might need it

Last edited: Aug 5, 2006