• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Slither

K

Killratio

This movie looks interesting to say the least. Although, I dont think any movie will disturb me more than Tetsuo: The Iron Man.

A

Angel03

I will probably end up watching it. Not until it comes out on dvd. It almost seems like Eight Legged Freaks but with slugs taking over instead of spiders and the people becoming zombies instead of food for the Queen spider.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

From what I've read its gotten good reviews so far, it may be worth looking into.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I saw it tonight. It isn't very good, but it does have some funny parts. Also I'm kind of biased because I love Nathan Fillion (Firefly). I can recommend this for TV or $1.50 theater, but I wouldn't spend $8.50 on it even though I did lol.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yah, I like him, though no my hopes for the movie are ruined lol.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I got a little mislead by the previews. At first it looked like a serious horror movie that would obviously just suck immensely. But after I saw the preview a few more times I got the real gist of the movie.

L

lilbballfrk

i hate the comercial. i get grossed out just watching the bugs move. i would NEVER watch this movie. its gives me the creeps >.<""