Slipknot

Discussion in 'Music' started by garret, Apr 15, 2008.

1. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

Slipknot is one of the best and koolest bands in the whole world. i love their song wait and bleed and vermilion Pt.2

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I never really understood the whole Vermillion video...it doesn't make any sense.

They are an amazing band though, definitely in my top 5/10 of bands. Not sure exactly where, but they're there :heh:

Favourite songs - Spit It Out, Duality, and My Plague.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I believe I'll listen to some slipknot right now

:punk:

4. garret

Me too they rock

5. Tyeler

Tyeler Registered Member

I love Slipknot, my fvaorite Band.

All hail vermlion pt. 2, The Nameless, Before I Forget, Snap, and VIRUS OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I like the first part of Vermilion better as well as Before I Forget. Duality is pretty much a given.

I'm not a hardcore fan, but their more well known singles are pretty good.

7. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I like the songs Eyeless and Wait and Bleed, both off their self-titled album. I usually only listen to them when I'm pissed and want to feel better, or if a friend is pissed and I want to cheer him up. It's hard to stay angry when listening to Slipknot.

8. garret

i also like duality and pulse of the maggots.

9. Tyeler

Tyeler Registered Member

I LOVE listening to Slipknot when I'm angry or upset... something about it makes me feel better than ever, kinda makes me think too... listen closely to the lyrics of some songs, you'll see what I mean

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Duality, Before I Forget, Vermillion pt. 2, Wait and Bleed. That's about all their good songs.