Slipknot Band Member Found Dead At Hotel

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
URBANDALE, Iowa -Urbandale police said a man was found dead in a hotel room in Urbandale on Monday morning.Police identified the man as Paul Dedrick Gray, 38. They said he was found at 10:50 a.m. at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott at 8800 Northpark Johnston Drive in Johnston on Monday. He performed bass and back up vocals for the band Slipknot since 1995.Police said there was no evidence of foul play observed, but a complete investigation of the death will be completed by Urbandale police detectives.
More: Slipknot Band Member Found Dead At Hotel - Entertainment News Story - KCCI Des Moines

That is very sad news, I used to listen to them a lot and still think they are ok.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
R.I.P., buddy. This is one of my closest friends' favorite bands, just told him the news. I was never a big fan, but their first single is definitely an old favorite of mine.

Condolences to the whole band itself, and to his family and friends.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
One of my favorite bands when I was going to college...and still are one of my favorites to this day. This really sucks and its a sad day.

RIP Paul.

BigBob

Registered Member
I can't believe I didn't hear about this sooner. They're my favorite band man, this is a huge loss. RIP man. Damn.