sleeves.

L

LostForever

what kind of sleeves do you have for you cards? what color are they? i have magic size, and they have like a woman with blue clothing and like a cape, sorta like.. Idk, she has the outfit like catwoman, that spandex stuff, and then a blue hat with a blue/black cape. i love them :)

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
LostForever said:
what kind of sleeves do you have for you cards? what color are they? i have magic size, and they have like a woman with blue clothing and like a cape, sorta like.. Idk, she has the outfit like catwoman, that spandex stuff, and then a blue hat with a blue/black cape. i love them :)
I like to use Dragon Shield and other sleeves like that. They protect your cards and are the best compared to others.

S

SexyKungFuSammy

I would Say My Pirate Sleeves but they sometimes tear up the only ones that have endured the longest is my red sleeves i got pretty much when i started. but because of time they gotten kinda foggy ><.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
True Serbs said:
I like to use Dragon Shield and other sleeves like that. They are the best..Compared to others
I really hope you arent mocking me. That isn't somehting you want to so. On the other hand though, if you really like Dragon Shield then power to you.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I like to use the pink sleeves lol. I kind of started a thing with pick sleeves in MO.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Vegito728 said:
I like to use the pink sleeves lol. I kind of started a thing with pick sleeves in MO.
You sound like my team mate Luis Morrillo. He likes using pink as well. I have a quick question for you though. What does MO mean?

L

LostForever

Vegito728 said:
You sound like my brother. Exactly what he says, exactly. He kind of started a thing too here in NY. hahaha, he used to be SandReaper on here.