• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Sleepy Hollow: TV Series

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I saw this the other day and I can't see how they can stretch one story out into an entire series. I don't think the series will last long. Personally, I may give it a shot for a few episodes but my hopes aren't very high.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I was thinking that same thing, Doc. But then I was also skeptical about how long a series can last based on zombies. So I will give this a go and see if it can keep it up. It starts here soon I think. It should be interesting, if they do it right.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I've seen the first two episodes so far, and while the two leads are solid enough, and the show itself is solid enough, I also have a hard time seeing how they can maintain this for the long run. Fox has already renewed it for a second season which is virtually unheard of for them.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
That's promising that Fox has already renewed it for a second season. I would like to see a show like this succeed. And I say that without even having seen one episode. From the little I've heard here on GF and some other friends, I have high expectations.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've heard from a coworker that this show is really good and that the lead is hot. Lol

It sounds like something I would love because I'm into that sort if supernatural thing. However I've already missed some episodes and I'll probably be lost. I hate not watching a show from the beginning but I'm goin to give it a shot anyway.