• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sleepy Head

Dabs

Registered Member
How much sleep is enough??
How much do you get??
Do you get enough sleep??

Dekzper

Registered Member
1. How much sleep is enough?
That depends. M-F in the winter i def needa get maybe 8-10 hours sleep or i'm really zoned. :stare: But on weekends and in the summer, i can do 6-8 hours zzz and feel great! :nod:
2. How much do you get?
Usually I get 6-10 hours and sometimes even more!
3. Do you get enough sleep?
No way! Even when i sleep 10 hours i still hate to wake up. Hmmmm... maybe cause i just dont wanna stop dreaming! :D I like dreams! Maybe i'll be a writer someday!

Uh oh! Hey Dabs, you didn't answer yet! :)

Dabs

Registered Member
I don't sleep much Dek....can't ya tell?? ~LoL~
I get tired, I feel tired, but most nights, when I lie down, my mind won't shut off!
I usually try and go to bed about midnight, and I am always usually back up by 3 a.m.
I get by on 2 or 3 hours of sleep per night, tops~

Impact

V.I.P.
My sleep schedule is all over the place at the moment, so I don't think i'm getting enough. Usually about 7 hours is plenty for me. At the moment though, i'll be tired all day, then wake up around 10pm when I should be going to sleep to be up early. Seems to be weekdays 12/1 - 6.30 and weekends 1 - 7ish. Hopefully I am able to start sleeping in again soon.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
1. 8 hours is recommended for adults.
For kids it's recommended more hours.

2. Now that I'm unemployed I get to sleep 8 hours. When I was at school, I used to get 5 hours.

9thEcho

Registered Member
I get anywhere between 1 and 2 hours on a normal night, seriously below the recommended 8... On a good night I can get three or four. Is it enough? Not by a long shot, but given my ideal night's sleep would be five or six hours it isn't far off.

Dabs

Registered Member
Yeah, like some of you, I don't get near enough sleep as I should.
But so far, I haven't chewed anyone head's off, so I must be Ok......I seriously don't know what it would be like to sleep for 8 hours...it would be an OMG moment for me!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I get anywhere between 1 and 2 hours on a normal night, seriously below the recommended 8... On a good night I can get three or four. Is it enough? Not by a long shot, but given my ideal night's sleep would be five or six hours it isn't far off.
How do you manage to feel ok during the day when you get so little sleep?
1 hour is considered a nap, not a sleep.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Working thirds makes my sleep schedule crazy. I sleep where I can fit it in, I suppose.