• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sleeping

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you have a hard time sleeping? Do you easily fall asleep?

For me, I usually have no problem falling asleep. It usually takes me a good ten minutes or so to fall asleep.

That said, for the last five years or so, I always wake up at least once a night. It's usually around 2am-3am. Some times, it will take me about two minutes to fall back asleep but often times I'm up for an hour plus. It sucks. It would be nice to get a full eight hours without waking up.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
If nobody sleeping over then when my head hits the pillow Im gone. I wake up about 8-12 hours later and I dont have any issues about sleeping

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Depends on the day I had. I can have a hard time going to sleep one night and go right to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow the next night. Unless I have that urge to pee or take a dump, I'll have my 7-8 hour night of sleep straight.

BigBob

Registered Member
It's very hard for me to fall asleep, stay asleep or fall back asleep.

I've got a lot of serious pains from my neck, back and knees from football that keep me up at night.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Fuck no, man. I had bouts of insomnia for a good chunk of last year and got prescribed Ambien to help regulate my sleeping patterns. I developed a bit of a dependency on them, by which I mean, it was impossible for me to get ANY sleep without them. It was weird time. I had a couple of friends who talked me out of taking sleeping pills. I've been trying to keep my promise, but it definitely hasn't been easy.

Although the last few weeks have been kinda weird in the sense that I've been experiencing a mix of not sleeping at all, and/or sleeping during the day. Weird little narcoleptic patterns going on there. Maybe I've developed another sleeping disorder, who knows.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are nights I can't sleep and tonight is one of them. So at 3 am here I am posting. I'll probably go back to sleep about daylight. Thankfully I don't have anything major to do tomorrow.

thealigator

Registered Member
I really struggle with sleep. It's mainly due to anxiety than anything else and having to many thoughts going on in my head. I take sleeping pills but they are not prescription ones, more herbal tablets that I can buy over the counter without needing a doctors note or anything. I also (and I know I shouldn't and don't often) take very powerful pain killers to get me off to sleep, like I say, I know I shouldn't but sometimes I need to.

I also have a white noise program on my phone that plays noises such as rain or the forest etc that helps me to fall asleep.