• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sleeping patterns.

Harmony

Registered Member
I like a lot of sleep, so even though I don't start work until the afternoon, I hate having to get up. I'm definitely more of a night person.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I don't think that insomnia defines my sleeping patterns. I never have a blistful rest and if I only wake up once during the night that'd be a miracle.

wolfheart

Registered Member
My sleeping pattern is f.u.b.a.r,some nights i get lucky and get four or five hours interrupted sleep,some nights only two hours.

It was cool when the kids were born though,all the night feeding and changes were easy because i would be awake anyway.

My ex loved that especially when our boy was born,she would be shattered by the time i got home from work,having looked after the three of them,she would be tucked up in bed by 9 every night.
I guees the longer your sleep pattern is screwed up the more you get used to not needing the full 8 hours of sleep.

jack_005

I think the internet has had a part to play in weird sleeping patterns. There's been some nights where I've stayed up really late even when I knew I had to be up in the morning.

But probably the most damaging are the days where I sleep in til 4pm. Those days really screw up your sleeping patterns.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Dating & Relationships 7
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 6
sunrise Health & Fitness 8
sunrise Video Games 5
sunrise General Discussion 5