• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sleep patterns!!

Brandon77

Registered Member
This is the first time all year where I've been up that late, and it's Christmas break, so heck, I'm on a break. I'll be back on track tomorrow though. I understand how the body works as far as sleep, I just wasn't too motivated today because I had nothing on the schedule. Just relaxed and rested and it was good. I figure one day a year isn't too out of control.

Colt

Registered Member
Sleep is dependant on many factors and all of us are different. I know this sounds odd but I stopped taking potassium and magnesium supplements recently as a part of my daily regiment and now I sleep straight through as opposed to waking evry couple hours.
Some of us need more sleep than others I never needed more than 7 hours max and I awake with a huge amount of energy and I am alert as I am going to be all day. I feel sorry for folks that have sleeping problems. I believe in excercise and diet but that is not all that matters for good sleep.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Each person is different. Some people can sleep 5 hour and be :shocked: all day. Persoanlly I need at least 8-10 a night otherwise i'm :tired: all day.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I'm trying to correlate my weekday and weekend sleep times. The gap of six hours (630 vs. 1230) according to a neurologist I saw may be aggravating my migraines.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I've always found I'm at my optimum condition when I have had around ten hours sleep but I can still function adequately with eight even though at weekends I don't go to bed until 4 AM!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am screwed now, I've got school starting in 8 days, and I have to wake up from 11am to 7am now! Damn this! Is going to be very hard.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I am screwed now, I've got school starting in 8 days, and I have to wake up from 11am to 7am now! Damn this! Is going to be very hard.
I would kill to sleep in til 7am. My job requires me to get up at the ass crack of dawn daily.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
On weekends and when I am off 10-12 hrs is usually what I get. During the work week I have been shooting for 6-7. However, I do not think this is enough for me.

Westy

Registered Member
Sleep is sleep, as you get older it seems you dont need as much sleep?
I normally get between 5 and 7 hrs in a 24 hr preiod. Sometimes less. Depends on the individual?

DLFerguson

Registered Member
I usually sleep about five to seven hours a night although five is my norm. Unless I've been doing a lot of physical activity or been out drinking all night then I'll sleep 8 to 10.