Slam Dunk Competetion

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Did anyone see this Slam Dunk competetion it was sick. I love it, was the best one since 2000 when Vince Carter put on the best show i've ever seen. Nate Robinson when he dunkerd over Spud Webb blew my mind, or when AI passed the ball of the backboard(litteraly) and the Andre Iguadola dunked it.

2. merob

merob Boom!

the pass of the back of the board was sick. I'd never thought of anything like that.
    I like that 360 nate came off with. I went to a knicks game a little while back, he caught an alley while preforming the same dunk. That guy has major hops. Speaking of nate, he's dont pretty well for himself this season. I can't wait untill he's had more time to develope. He's going to be more of a problem in the future.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Nah I didn't see it but I heard it wasn't that good. According to all the papers and ESPN.

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Oh man that pass off the backboard was freaking sick. That was such a crazy dunk. This years was one of the best in a while.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah like I said it was the best slam dunk dompetetion since 2000 where Vince Carter put on a crazy good show. I am very happy for Nate, it makes small guys like me think it is possible to reach your dream. I remember seeing him play in college and he had sick dunks there to.

6. RajaB

RajaB Guest

I never new nate had that much hops..i thought the best he can do was a 360 but i never new he can get the ball from the back board and put it through his legs!!!!

I went crazy wen i saw that

7. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i thought nates dunk werent anything special and obvivously iguodala got robbed b/c nate was little nad the judges were viased

8. merob

merob Boom!

I'm telling you, J. Rich can 360 and put his arm in the rim.

9. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

Next year, that dude from the Celtics is bound to be in the Slam Dunk Contest. He's sick.

10. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

who?