• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SLAM: Carter All-Star Snub Deserved

K

Kidd

Lang Whitaker, online editor of SLAM, surveys the fans choices for this year's All-Star starters and finds them worthy. Whitaker particularly approves of the fans' choice of Gilbert Arenas over Vince Carter. Whitaker writes that Carter hasn't improved since his rookie year, now has a "brittle" body and doesn't do what All-Stars do: "An All-Star player takes it to the basket, creates contact, makes something happen. Vince is no longer an All-Star."
Source

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Sounds pretty harsh, but all-star games are not always about the best talent but most populal like Shaq only played what four games and is an all-star starter. Doesnt matter what slam thinks jst the NBA organization.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to to respect Slam, but now I don't has much, personnaly I don't think there right about Carter, Carter has improved since his rookie year, he has gotten better every year, for his first four or five years, and I believe that he deserves to be an All Star, he might not drive the net anymore like he used to but he does it when he needs to, and he's still scoring 25ppg 4rpg and close to 5apg, I believe those are all Star numbers.