• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Skins Season 5

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
In the midst of that massive and embarrassing blunder which was the US remake of Skins it's great that the proper UK one is still going. Season 5 just started and while I did have my doubts I was blown away by that episode! Wow it really was amazing! All that proper Skins charm and Franky is such a great character. I'm really looking forward to the next two seasons with this generation of characters. Did anyone else watch it?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I watched it and I wasn't that impressed to be honest. I think I am getting too old for it now.
I loved the original cast - Tony and co. It was never the same after they got rid of them.

Impact

V.I.P.
Like Bliss, I loved the original cast and haven't really watched it since they got rid of them. I was thinking about watching this season because apparently they had a dude in it that likes heavy metal, and a band I listen to performs at some point. But I completely forgot it was on this past Thursday. I hope they have it streaming online.

Impact

V.I.P.
They have all the other seasons? I know what i'm doing then, catching up on the oldest ones. <3 thanks Bliss, you just made my day

Puck

Registered Member
I effing loved the first generation cast. I only watched second gen. seasons because I wanted more Skins and had watched the first two seasons a million times.
I'm looking forward to the new cast though, I'm not sure when I'll be able to watch it though because e4 doesn't always stream here.

Also, I heard there's a movie coming out in May with appearances by Tony and Anwar possibly. Has anyone else heard about this?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yeah I heard about the possible movie with both gen 1 and gen 2 characters combined. I hadn't heard it was coming out in May though.

Tony and co. It was never the same after they got rid of them
There seems to be a lot of people like this who are all "No! It's not good since Tony left etc etc" But I honestly love that about the show. The format of getting a whole new cast every two seasons really works for me, it's a way of keeping the show fresh and original and so far there have been characters in all three of the generations I have loved.