• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Skiing/Snowboarding

JohnR

Registered Member
What do you guys usually have better luck at in the winter if it snows where you live? Skiing or snowboarding? I am going to go on vacation and stay on the mountains were you choose to ski or snowboard and they help you out, what do you suggest?

Last edited:

Penguin

Registered Member
Both are fairly dangerous ;) When I lived in snowy areas, we did a lot of sledding/toboganning and enjoyed that!

jzan

I like snowboarding as well, since its faster, and less chance of hurting yourself badly, since skis can twist you legs badly, and it can be very painful.
Snowbaording is more fun, in my opinion.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
You've obviously never hit your head very hard in a snowboarding crash. Some of those head over heels (and board) rolling crashes I've taken are still ringing in my ears... lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ysabel Outdoors 16
KSpiceFantastic Video Games 7
Nosegrob00 Video Games 3
A Sports 1
JjCrazyboy Sports 5