Skelengel

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by lavoidgaskins, Apr 26, 2006.

1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Okie central here is to you. I want to know what you think of this angle.

I personally think it's good, but bad. It's good in the since that it'll give you a plus 1 or keep things the same. It's also a light which means it's chaos food and if used in multiple copies it's a quick answer out of NOC and can be used with RFTDD. Aside from that it can be combo well with the beloved Tsukuyomi for a continuious plus one and thin out your deck in the prosses.

THe bads to it though are it's stats. It's week considering itonly has 9/4. Just about every monster can beat up on it. The fact that it's a flip effect also hurts it because NOC can come and clear all copies. Aside from NOC MSLV2 can come and kiss it to death.

So there you have it the goods and the bads of Skelengle. Please tell me your thaughts on the thing.

2. Kai

Kai Guest

Skelengel is a good card, being a one for one trade off NoC, a deck thinning card when lost in battle f/d, a free tribute when flipped f/u.
    But every card has its Flip side, and I'm not just saying the flip effect xD. -1 to Blade Knight, to Deck Devastation Virus and to Zaborg when he kills another monster (for example Cyber Dragon) that turn. Many other possibilities.
    More Pluses, a light
    More Minuses, a Flip effect so just run 1.

The Whole Point to cards that say "Draw 1 card from your deck" is more options and deck thinning.

3. lavoidgaskins

yeah i see wat u saying, but i have mixed feelings about that card.

4. Kai

Kai Guest

oh, its perfectly normal to have a crush on a card....

5. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i think skelengel is playable, not as much as dekoichi b/c of stats but still playable in this format.

6. lavoidgaskins

thanks for your thaughts on the card, but you didn't have to delete what i said before you posted. there was no need for that.

7. lavoidgaskins

yeah w.e. all i want is good oppions on skelengle cuz i like the crap but it's so damn weak i dunno if i should run the damn thing. where is nuXus when you need them?

8. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i say run it if you need more draw power and chaos fodder.

9. this card is great in a chaos deck.. with crossout back at 2 if u hit a dekoichi with a crossout thats gonna hurt ya so run 1 dekoichi and one skelengel just to decrease the hurting it causes

10. lavoidgaskins

instead of stateing the obvious state something worth it