• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 .skate problems?

McHitman

Hi there, I just got skate yesterday, and played the career mode today. A big problem is happening. When I'm supposed to do the whole Filming 101 thing and get 500 points in one line and two grinds.. it's not working. Whether I do the replay editor thing, and save it as that, or get two grinds and a 500+ point combo in under three seconds(or however long the camera HUD is up), it doesn't give me any messages like, "Congratulations, you've completed the challenge!" or any of the other things it normally says. And input on why this is happening? Thanks.

LINK

the skate games i can skate pretty well and i have beat the career mode on tony hawk american waste land and i can beat anyone and if any one wnats to try me then reply back telling me when i can face you and where.