Six Pack.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Vidic15, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I have been working on this for a while, but no hope.

You guys got any tips? How the hell is a pole twist meant to help me gain 6 pack?

2. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Getting a 6 pack is a lot about having low body fat. You must have low body fat % to have a 6 or 8 pack.

Run and play sports, get body fat low.

Then work abs. Lots of abs. Get on a decline bench with a 25 lbs weight and do situps. Go up in weight if it seems too easy. Do hanging leg lifts. Do lieing leg lits. Get on an obliques machine and do body twists. Do crunches. A fucking LOT of crunches. My favorite abs workout is an odd contraption that is almost perpendicular to the ground, you get on it with a weight (or not)and do sit-ups. It is f*cking hard.

3. Vidic15

I guess I have to write down what you said. I find Crunches extremely hard, but I am getting through it. Sit ups, it's easy. But, if I do too many, my abs (around the stomach area) start to hurt.

When I tighten the muscles around the stomach, and press it. It's really hard, so, I guess I have to lose the little bit of fat that I have on the stomach.

4. Corona

Corona Registered Member

What's your body fat %?

5. Vidic15

Well, I weight 66-67 kgs. But I am pretty tall. 6'0. I am not too fat, not too skinny, just in between.

6. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Try to switch up the way you do crunches, like hold something heavy when you're doing crunches or find a new way to hold your feet down do you can let your upper body/abdominal area ot do most of the work. Also, I find it helpful to have a pillow on your bottom if your doing classic floor-crunches, prevents sores on your tail-bone.

~Shwa'

7. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Like the others said, you probably have abs, just the fat is covering them up. I've worked on my abs a ton, but you can see them because I got a stomach. Like I always say, there's always more beer in a six pack. I would stop working on them, because it's probably making your stomach bigger and you think it's fat. Cut (body fat loss diet) if you want too and you'll those abs in no time.

New star by the way.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I've been doing 300 crunches with 50 in each set nearly every night since summer's started, and I must say, you'll have to do A LOT more if you want a bonafide six pack.

I have abs, but I can't quite wash my clothes with them yet. To me, crunches just help you tone/shape up. They really aren't meant to get you a six pack.

9. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Do you have a gut? The abs are there. It's just the fat is in the way.

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

No gut. I'm 6' and 145 lbs.

no wait! I do have a layer of fat! yessssss