Sitting 1 on 1 with a WWF talent

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I was wondering if you the chance to pick a WWf talent to sit down with countless hours to just pick his brain who would it be and why??

wooly

I am the woolrus
Foley and HHH are definitely two good choices, but for me it's no contest: Al Snow!

From interviews i can tell you he has some really interestin views on the wrestling business, he absolutely knows it inside out. Plus he's just a hilarious guy!

BigBob

Registered Member
If it can be anyone from anytime in the WWF(E), I would probably go with Jeff Hardy and defiantly the hardcore Shame McMahon (defiantly after his KOTR match against Kurt Angle)

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The OP says talent...so I'll pick Ric Flair.

Although I'd love to talk to McMahon.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would definitely love to sit down with Bret Hart and ask him questions. I don't know what I would ask him, but I would definitely try to find as much information about the business as I could.

I wouldn't mind picking the brain of Vince either, and sit down and have a few beers with Stone Cold.

wooly

I am the woolrus
oh i just had to throw in one more: Maryse.

Who wouldn't love to have any sort of one on one with her and that gorgeous accent of hers? :p

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I guess I should of said talent...I meant anyone in the business. If I had a chance to pick anyone to pick to sit down 1 on 1 and talk about wrestling for countless hours it would of definitely be Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. 50+ years in the business, greatest manager of all time, managed over 30 legends and great annoucer...I doubt you could pick anyone else IMHO.