Sitting 1 on 1 with a WWF talent

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by StroShow, May 1, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I was wondering if you the chance to pick a WWf talent to sit down with countless hours to just pick his brain who would it be and why??

2. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

WWF? lol.

It would have to be Mick Foley or HHH. Great minds of sports entertainment.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Foley and HHH are definitely two good choices, but for me it's no contest: Al Snow!

From interviews i can tell you he has some really interestin views on the wrestling business, he absolutely knows it inside out. Plus he's just a hilarious guy!

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

If it can be anyone from anytime in the WWF(E), I would probably go with Jeff Hardy and defiantly the hardcore Shame McMahon (defiantly after his KOTR match against Kurt Angle)

5. KSpiceFantastic

Would Mr. McMahon count? I would love to talk to him as well.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

The OP says talent...so I'll pick Ric Flair.

Although I'd love to talk to McMahon.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would definitely love to sit down with Bret Hart and ask him questions. I don't know what I would ask him, but I would definitely try to find as much information about the business as I could.

I wouldn't mind picking the brain of Vince either, and sit down and have a few beers with Stone Cold.

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

oh i just had to throw in one more: Maryse.

Who wouldn't love to have any sort of one on one with her and that gorgeous accent of hers? :p

9. KSpiceFantastic

Maybe the convo would turn into something else... *winkwink* :nod:

10. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I guess I should of said talent...I meant anyone in the business. If I had a chance to pick anyone to pick to sit down 1 on 1 and talk about wrestling for countless hours it would of definitely be Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. 50+ years in the business, greatest manager of all time, managed over 30 legends and great annoucer...I doubt you could pick anyone else IMHO.