Which one do you like.

• Treeborn Frog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinister Serpent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

This is only a rumor it may or may not be true but it is possible that treeborn frog will be replaced by sinsiter serpent which one do you feel is betterand why?

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Sinister Serpent is hand advantage, but Treeborn frog is field advantage. I personally like Treeborn better as it makes tribute monsters more playable. Unfortunately in this era of Monarchs that is a gamebreaking capability.

O

OneVato

I agree with Kos. Sinister was good during its time, but the fact that it's banned does little to affect the game anymore. And with so many decks running multiple tribute monsters, as well as Mobius being popular himself (m/t removal for the frog's effect), Treeborn has become a staple in almost any deck that isn't burn related.

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

If the rumor is true which i hope is not I know if sinister serpent is back tribute to the doom and mosnter reincarnation will become more popular.^^

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Tribute to the Doomed never really seemed to be played much even with Sinister Serpent. However Magic Jammer will probably start to see play again. Also, Sinister + Abyss Soldier screams abuse.

Turbo

Registered Member
I feel they are both equal for the metagame they are involved in. Both have game breaking effects. Treeborn Frog is more so because he hits the field instead of the hand making him better because you can get rid of the sac monster thats been laughing in your face for 4 turns.

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

Although if treeborn is banned and sinsiter return some cards might be played for due to this formats more feild control.

Rageki Break: Discard a card destroy acard on the feild.

Tribute to the doom: Discard a card destroy a monster on the feild.

also since dino's might be getting a power boost:
Ultra Evolution Pill: Tribute a reptile type on your side of the feild to special summon a Dinosaur to your side of the feild.

Turbo

Registered Member
Raigeki Break and TttD can be played with treeborn frog if done correctly. i find froggie boy a bit more useful.

S

!sTrIkE nInJa!

SexyKungfuSammy said:
This is only a rumor it may or may not be true but it is possible that treeborn frog will be replaced by sinsiter serpent which one do you feel is betterand why?
i am pretty sure that neither card is better than the other. it all depends upon the situation at hand. both cards offer limitless card advantage. yet the frog offers field advantage for tribute abuse and sinister offers hand advantage for discard abuse. so neither of them really has any hig ground on being superior. they are both superb cards.

T

team elite noobs-jeff

both are very powerful..serpant gives you a spare card in your hand every turn and treeborn gives you protection on the field to an extent. one of the decks i run is monarchs and i get to pull one off pretty much every turn just because the frog gets to come back. i would say serpent is better tho imo