• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Single People - what bed do you have?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I literally roll over and fall out, I dunno how people do it. Either that or half of me is hanging off the bed.
Imp, that happens to me a lot too. Sometimes, my dog sleeps on the bed, and she will literally push me off the bed with her legs. But even when I'm alone, I have no idea what horrible monsters I'm fighting off in my dreams, because I usually end up on the floor, along with my pillow. So, yeah I'm pretty sure I need a bigger bed since I move around a lot :-/

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have a queen sized bed. As long as I remember having my own bed (had bunk beds as a kid) I've had a double/full or queen. I love being able to stretch out and to have enough room to have some friendly company.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I have a twin bed and if I get a girl friend to move in with me it will be great for cuddling at night.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Double bed for me, as much as I move when I sleep I think I would fall out anything less than this lol.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I have a full sized bed and it's awfully lonely by myself. So, now I sleep on a couch 90% of the time. Haha.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Actually I have 2 beds and they're both singles.
I dont sleep in the loft bed very much now but I still use the built-in desk and shelves underneath. Also, the TV is mounted to the end and it's the perfect place in my room for that.

The bed I sleep on the most though is in the middle of my room. Well, with the head against the wall. It's a single too but that's a lot of space. Def good since I move around a lot when I sleep. And I can still have friends sleep over since I still have the other bed! :nod: But if it's like 5 or more then somebody gets to sleep on the floor. :lol:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I used to have an awesome mattress and box spring. King sized. So just a single technically. However my older brother infected my mom's place with bed bugs, and so I had to throw them out. Now I have a double futon. It's decently comfy. Serves as a couch as well. Not too shabby.

BigBob

Registered Member
I've got a queen size bed and I actually hope to get a king size whenever we get an actual house. I need to get a better bed anyways because this bed kills my back unless I sleep in a weird position.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Queen size but I got it when I wasn't single (again) yet.