• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Single People - what bed do you have?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
(I think this has already been posted but I couldn't find the previous post, if it has please by all means delete it)

As a spin off from the pillow discussion and also what we wear for bed all the single people out there; what kind of bed do you have? Have you a single or do you like having a double/king/queen size so you can really stretch out? I have slept in a double bed for so long now I don't think I could go back to a single. I also remember some time ago when two of my friends were over (one guy and one girl) we all shared the double bed in my room (my mum got a hellova shock the next morning but it was entirely innocent) and I really didn't like it so I am not sure I could share a bed with a partner.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I have a single bed because my room sucks and I can't fit anything bigger into it. I'm a pretty tall person and sometimes my feet hang over the edge. I do need a bigger bed but it doesn't bother me much yet, when I move it I will get a double for sure.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I have a single bed at home because I'd rather have more floor space than bed space.

At university it's a fair bit bigger (I'm not sure what it is exactly, in terms of the name of the size). But I still have a single duvet cover, which obviously doesn't fit the bed haha. Well, it kind of does, but it doesn't go down the sides like it would normally. I quite like it though because I lay my water bottle and phone etc on the edge of my bed as you would with a bedside table. Easy access!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I have a semi-double bed. It's too big for a single and can fit 2 people in it.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I have a double.

I haven't had a single bed since I was 10! lol!

When I move house I'm going to have a bigger bed though.

:)

viLky

ykLiv
I currently have a single and ITS KILLING MY BACCCCK! Darn springs no longer supporting me body. >.<;

When/If I get a new one I'll make it a full size. Ever since I was a child I always pretended to be a rolling pin on top of my bed.

Impact

V.I.P.
I have a double.

I haven't had a single bed since I was 10! lol!

When I move house I'm going to have a bigger bed though.

:)
Wait, what? I always thought your bed was a single...

I have a double, and I take up the entire fucking thing. I like stretching out so I kinda hate sharing my bed. Although, sharing it can have it's perks too ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a Queen, which is pretty big for one person, but I some time share with "strangers" ;)

In all seriousness though, I do enjoy having a bigger bed. I move around a lot of my bed and when I had a single I fell off a few times. Haven't had that problem since getting the Queen bed.