• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Single Best Movie Score/Soundtrack

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you had to pick just ONE movie score to name as the best of all time, what would that be?

I am going to go with Titanic. The music is simply perfect in every way. It matches the mood of the movie 100% of the time and is what I consider to be the ultimate movie score. Instead of just being in the background, it makes the movie what it is if you ask me. It is just as important to the success of the movie as the acting and special effects.

Poetosis

Registered Member
There are too many soundtracks in my head to list, but a few notable mentions comes to mind.

Kill Bill

Quentin Tarantino has a natural ability to pick a wonderful set of music for each of his films, and this one is no exception. All of the songs, from the crazy alarm sound to the 5, 6, 7, 8s, is lovely.

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

I really do not know why, but Hans Zimmer and Bryan Adams make for an interesting partnership. This soundtrack was listened to in my youth constantly, without stop. Nothing exciting, but surprisingly beautiful.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member