Singers you hated but now like?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Vidic15, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I've developed a liking for the Jonas Brothers (Damn you that specific person).

I also like Katty Perry & Taylor Swift (Maybe one or two songs from them 2)

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

hm...wasn't this thread created once?

anyway, i used to hate but now like Madonna. i started liking her since the "american life" album.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Nope. You must be referring to this thread.

http://www.generalforum.com/music-193/

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

no. i was referring to a thread with the same exact subject. i knew what thread you were talking about, though.

5. Lorraine

Lorraine New Member

Second Aleks with Jonas Brother.

Started to like them after the song Love Drunk!

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Lady GaGa.

She drove me nuts at first but I like the beat and feel of her music now that I've listened to more of it.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally it's never happened to me, if I dislike a musician I doubt I'll ever like him. But it happens to me with sports athletes, I hated some sports athletes before but now I enjoy watching them.

8. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

The mononymous Beyoncé. I had presumed her overrated and out of touch with cool, until some unmistakably brilliant acting prompted me to take a fresh and honest look. Not my everyday type of music, maybe, but it can't be denied that she's highly gifted.

9. Airfield

Airfield Registered Member

I would say Axl Rose. His singing used to make me gag, but now I'm actually enjoying his voice. Am I weird?

10. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I never used to like Oasis when they first appeared on the scene but they became my favourite band. I also disliked Marilyn Manson but grew to love it.