Since the spinner belt is on SmackDown!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jul 1, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I wonder if they'll change it back to the old belt. I mean, no point in keeping it the spinner belt when it's not even on the same show as Cena right?

*imagines the spinner belt on The Undertaker*

Eww... >.<;

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Agreed 100%...thought about this last night. They definitely need to change it up.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I always, ALWAYS hated that dumbass ghetto belt. Even on Cena it looked terrible.

4. Millz

It looks retarded on Triple H too, I think. I think they'll eventually change it back...hopefully sooner rather than later.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It was just a goofy looking belt and I think a lot of people were hoping for it to be changed. It would be nice to have a spiffy new version of the original belt, though.

6. Millz

I liked the old black one with the eagle but they wont go back to that. I wouldnt mind the one Austin had after Wrestlemania 14...which was a bigger version of that. Or even the undisputed title would be cool...or hell change it entirelly, whatever it takes to get rid of that stupid ass one theyve got right now.

7. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

I liked the one that JBL used on SD! during his reign...wasn't around long enough, IMHO.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Ugh.. idea: what if WWE decides to create a spinner belt for the World Heavyweight Championship? That would be terrible! The only reason I suggested that is because Cena caters more to the younger crowd than the older. That belt could sell more than the typical belt type (Toys R' Us, Target, ect...).

They better not! *shakes fist*

9. Millz

If they fuck with the World Heavyweight title's design wrestling is doomed.

And I'll be royally pissed.

10. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

I agree...I've always loved that title. It's big, it's gold. What's not to like?! :lol: