Since I am pretty Kick Ass...

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Swiftstrike, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I will probably be eclipsing the 2 million rep mark in a fraction of the time it took to reach a million.

Maybe sometime in the next two weeks.

I am going to giving rep away like its my job so perhaps more people will throw it my way.

As the saying goes:

"You gotta give love to receive it. That's why I masturbate constantly."

-Daniel Tosh

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

did anyone else know that this thread had to be by george just from the title?

EXQEX9 likes this.
  3. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Can’t you see he’s the man, Let me hear you applaud, He is more than a man He's a shiny golden god. If you think its time to fucking rock, And fucking roll, out of control Well then you know you've got to rock the block, You fucking suck, my fucking cock Cause when you rule, you fucking school, All of the fools, out of their jewels Cause if you think it’s time to, If you think it’s time to, If you think it’s time to fucking rooooock. He is going to kick your fucking ass, And you know his name is Kyle Gass Rocking and fucking rolling, And fucking rocking, and fucking rolling And fucking.....(JB SKIT)---------DAMN YOU ENTER BUTTON!!!------------

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I hope to reach 2 million soon. But I need some pos rep guy/girls.

EXQEX9 likes this.
  5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

i tried, veg, but i need to spread some around.

6. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

its annoying how u gotta spread so much damn rep if you wanna rep someone again. ><

Swiftstrike likes this.
  7. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Its at 10 now......I think........