• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Sin City

K

kajin_phoenixlord

:D I don't know about you, but I thought this movie was one of the rawest movies I've ever seen based off a comic book. Not many people actually stick specificallly to the book, but they did it and overkilled success doing it. Not to mention that it had an all star cast. The movie was just awesome from beginning to end and I'm anxious to see what the sequel will look like.

A

Angel03

I thought that movie was so weird. I liked it. It was different from other movies that I have seen. Seeing Alexis Bledel in the movie was a bit weird for me. Then Brittaney Murphy, Jessica Alba, Bruce Willis, and that one guy from the Faculty and I am having a hard time remembering his name. It was cool to see a familiar line up cast for this movie. I think everyone played their part very well.

M

Mech

Lol, I skipped school last year on April Fools Day to see this, it was the best ever. Took a long time though for it to come out onto DVD, bought it the week it came out and loved it all over again!!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Josh Harnett or whateve is his name, well I think its him.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Yeah, that's him. I guess he was some kind of assassin or something. His role was minor yet it seemed effective somehow. I think his character might have more relevance in the sequel.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I think for a movie that was based off of a comic book, AND didn't have one definite, linking storyline, they did a damned good job.

One of my favorite effects was when everything was b&w (black&white) but there was one distinct object that was in color, like the womans dress in the opening scene.

My favorite character had to be Marv, played by Mickey Rourke. He was one of the best characters and had one of the best storylines.

"sigh I knew there was a reason to get out of bed this morning..."

A

Angel03

Yes, that is him, the guy I was thinking of. He was also in Wicker Park. I agree that the black and white thing was good for this movie. As strange as it was I thought it was a good movie. Or even that yellow guy who looked like some of kind of monster. He was creepy.