TV Simpsons favorite episode

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since the movie came out today, I was wondering what is your favorite Simpson episode and why?

My favorite episode has to be the Lemon Tree one, when the Shelbyville people still the Lemon Tree and the gang goes to get it back. It's a classic in my mind, and I love how the two cities have similar characters but they just have different names.

Honorable mention

Lisa plays hockey. I believe that was a great episode as well, just because we know Lisa as a nerd and not an atheletic person but she just dominates the game as a goalie it's great.

What about you guys?

Italiano

Film Elitist
Mine is probably the Angry Dad episode. The one where Bart makes the cartoon depicting his dad and calling it, obviously, Angry Dad.

I was laughing my ass off at that epsiode.

Hmm. I don't have any one favorite episode, but here are some that are at the top of the list:

Two Bad Neighbors - Where George Bsh Senior moves in across the street.

30 Minutes Over Tokyo - Where they go to Japan

The Springfield Files - The one like the X-Files where Homer sees and alien.

The Joy of Sect - Where Homer joins the Movementarians

Crook and Ladder - Where Homer joins the volunteer Fire Department.

There are tons others, but these are the ones I could think of without consulting a database.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
30 Minutes over Tokyo - Loved that one. Funny as hell..

and also African Safari - When they are out of food and Homer finds his old lunch box up the attic and sees a packet of animal crackers and finds a gold one. And wins a Safari to Africa.

And I've got heaps more. I can't be stuffed naming them

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
The one with the softball team and homer wins the game by getting hit in the head with the ball.

Basically any of the Tree House Of Horrow shows.

Or even the one where they all have to go to family councelling.