• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Simpson Movie

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it's almost official that the Simpson movie will come out in July 2007. Is anyone looking forward to this? I am am and I think this movie will make so much money it will be incredible, I cant wait till it comes out.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I honestly dont think it will make that much money, the Simpsons is losing its fanbase fast, the new episodes tend to be dull, and boring, this movie seems like one last ditch effort to bring the Simpsons around.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I am sure they've been working really hard and thinking about a good story but this movie, and I am positive that it will make lots of money I say close to 200 million dollars to be honest with you, by the time it's done showing in the theaters.