• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Simple/quiet life

123nyc123

Lately I've been thinking a lot about living a quiet/simple life. I'm at college and I feel like everything is so routine, and after this I'll get a job and then a family and everything else. But recently I've thought more and more about finishing college (in case I change my mind/need a second job or whatever), then going to the Lake Tahoe are or maybe Utah and working at an outdoors store/climbing gym/rafting company/ski resort etc. and just living a life filled with outdoors activities and being happy being in such an amazing place.

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with anything similar or had any advice for me? It'd be greatly appreciated.