• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds SimCity Creator

Turbo

Registered Member
My friend got me this for Christmas. Just caught up with him yesterday to exchange and its an interesting idea of playing the same city throughout time.

I finished the "Dawn of Civilization" this morning and chose "Mid Ages Asia" as the second level. Its a big jump in difficulty because you go from just building and worrying about tornadoes to building what the people want, money, and services. the fires are really annoying because it appears that you need to put several firehouses in an area. one just doesn't cut it, even if its a small city area.

has anyone else played it or heard about it?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
No...... I saw it but but didn't get the chance to get a good look at it. Is it a WiFi play and share game? Can you hook up to other DS's and visit other towns if they have the card too?

Turbo

Registered Member
No...... I saw it but but didn't get the chance to get a good look at it. Is it a WiFi play and share game? Can you hook up to other DS's and visit other towns if they have the card too?
think it is....you'll have to double check it.

i'm up to the global warming stage....man its nuts, the earthquakes are so annoying.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I'll have to go and check it out at my local game shop and read up on it. Sounds fun. So if all pans out I will be adding this game to my DS Game collection.