Sim Snuka Released

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009

2. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

So I guess not every 2nd generation superstar gets a big push from WWE? Not the Superfly's kid anyway!

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm sad that I won't be seeing my Deuce & Domino (Cherry, too) reunion. That was a bad ass tag team with one of the best entrance music. EVAR!

4. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I am surprise of that as well Marvo, especially since his father was so big in the WWF.

Vilky you'll probably see them on TNA soon enough, dont you worry.

5. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Candice Michelle has also been future endeavored.

6. Babe_Ruth

Wow! I didn't know that. That's pretty big news in my opinion. It was close to a year ago that she was getting a huge push. Then she gets a major injury and it went down hill from there.

Maybe she's going to start making adult films again.

7. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Not shocked Snuka is gone but I am surprised about Candice...not that I mind because I thought she was terrible.

I remember when she came back from injury...I was at that RAW. She messed up about 4 or 5 times and they edited it all off television because it was so pathetic.

8. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I'm not surprised about Sim, but as Millz probably knows I'm disappointed. I just feel like there's untapped potential there and that he wasn't given enough of a chance as a singles wrestler. I hope he gets a chance to flourish somewhere, whether that's in Japan, TNA, or on the independent circuit.

I wouldn't mind Candice jumping to TNA. Hotness. :)

9. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

We'll see on Snuka but Candice I think is a sure fire sign if TNA wants her and she wants to continue to wrestle...I'm sure TNA is interested. I think I would be if I were them.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Question: Do you think when/if Sim signs with TNA Vince will be watching closely to see if he wants him back. It seems like a common thing on both sides to have one promotion build them up and the other take them soon thereafter. Any truth to this, you think?