Sim Snuka Released

I'm sad that I won't be seeing my Deuce & Domino (Cherry, too) reunion. That was a bad ass tag team with one of the best entrance music. EVAR!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I am surprise of that as well Marvo, especially since his father was so big in the WWF.

Vilky you'll probably see them on TNA soon enough, dont you worry.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! I didn't know that. That's pretty big news in my opinion. It was close to a year ago that she was getting a huge push. Then she gets a major injury and it went down hill from there.

Maybe she's going to start making adult films again.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not shocked Snuka is gone but I am surprised about Candice...not that I mind because I thought she was terrible.

I remember when she came back from injury...I was at that RAW. She messed up about 4 or 5 times and they edited it all off television because it was so pathetic.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I'm not surprised about Sim, but as Millz probably knows I'm disappointed. I just feel like there's untapped potential there and that he wasn't given enough of a chance as a singles wrestler. I hope he gets a chance to flourish somewhere, whether that's in Japan, TNA, or on the independent circuit.

I wouldn't mind Candice jumping to TNA. Hotness. :)

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not surprised about Sim, but as Millz probably knows I'm disappointed. I just feel like there's untapped potential there and that he wasn't given enough of a chance as a singles wrestler. I hope he gets a chance to flourish somewhere, whether that's in Japan, TNA, or on the independent circuit.

I wouldn't mind Candice jumping to TNA. Hotness. :)
We'll see on Snuka but Candice I think is a sure fire sign if TNA wants her and she wants to continue to wrestle...I'm sure TNA is interested. I think I would be if I were them.

Question: Do you think when/if Sim signs with TNA Vince will be watching closely to see if he wants him back. It seems like a common thing on both sides to have one promotion build them up and the other take them soon thereafter. Any truth to this, you think?