• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Silver Lining auction relisted

wolvergambit

Registered Member
HI everyone,
I've gone ahead and relisted the Silver Lining auction for Rick and this time I have put a reserve on it.
If I have put this in the wrong place Andrew, please move it.

I guess I should get prepared for all hell to break loose with Peter the nutjob once he sees it.

Now I have a big favour to ask of everyone. Can everybody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add it to their watch list. I am going to need all the help I can get to get it close to the amount of watchers and traffic I had before.

And if anyone wants to place a small bid on it, to see if they get an email from Peter badmouthing me, feel free to do so.

Here is the new auction # for it http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5578852987

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
good luck with it this time! I am glad that you didn't let the guy scare you away from it.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
good luck with it this time! I am glad that you didn't let the guy scare you away from it.
I have to tell you that I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for his next email blasting me. I have a feeling the auction isn't going to do so well this time, but it was worth a try.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
We've got your back Barb! and we're watching...
Thanks everyone, your support means more than you know!!

Nanner

Registered Member
You know I'm watching.....and that would be Peter nutlessjob :D

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I added it too............

Good Luck on this one!! I hope the crazies are kept away from the rec room for the next week! :)

precision

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I added it too............

Good Luck on this one!! I hope the crazies are kept away from the rec room for the next week! :)
I added it also, man that guy is nuts