Silver Lining auction relisted

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by wolvergambit, May 4, 2005.

1. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

HI everyone,
    I've gone ahead and relisted the Silver Lining auction for Rick and this time I have put a reserve on it.
    If I have put this in the wrong place Andrew, please move it.

I guess I should get prepared for all hell to break loose with Peter the nutjob once he sees it.

Now I have a big favour to ask of everyone. Can everybody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add it to their watch list. I am going to need all the help I can get to get it close to the amount of watchers and traffic I had before.

And if anyone wants to place a small bid on it, to see if they get an email from Peter badmouthing me, feel free to do so.

Here is the new auction # for it http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5578852987

2. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

good luck with it this time! I am glad that you didn't let the guy scare you away from it.

3. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Just added you!! Hope this helps

4. wolvergambit

I have to tell you that I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for his next email blasting me. I have a feeling the auction isn't going to do so well this time, but it was worth a try.

5. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

We've got your back Barb! and we're watching...

6. wolvergambit

Thanks everyone, your support means more than you know!!

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

You know I'm watching.....and that would be Peter nutlessjob :D

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I added it too............

Good Luck on this one!! I hope the crazies are kept away from the rec room for the next week! :)

9. precision

precision Registered Member

I added it also, man that guy is nuts