silly mistake that happened 2 years ago.. can you advise me please?

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by hindenburg, Apr 12, 2008.

1. hindenburg

hindenburg Registered Member

at the time i was fairly new to profile websites and msn, and was only 19.. i signed up to face pic, and this guy started talking to me.. so i talked to him back.. he then said he had a freind interested in me... as at the time i was abit bi curious.. so this guy on introduce me to this guy on face pic.. and i checked out hes profile and it stated that he was 16.. so i thought, okay he is old enough, as there is not of a age gap between us.. anyways i add him to msn, and he flirts with me, and i do it back, and then he wants me to w**k on cam.. so i did this, and he did the same thing back.. then he sends me pics of him and i do the same back.. this happened once or twice... i then get an email from this 16 year old guy, that sent us to join a new profile website.. so i click and look on hes profile on that site.. and it says hes age is 15.. which i then get worried about it, cause i was thinking he said and it said on hes profile that he was 16.. so im thinking is he 15 or 16... so i get quite worried about it.. and then it was a mistake as i thought he was 16.. but now i wasnt sure.. so i got upset and just deleted and blocked him... as i did not know wat to do.. anyways a couple of days later he trys sending me an add.. and i reject it.. and then i delete the profile so he cannot contact me.. and i have not spoke to him again..
    i am worried that i will be reported for sumthing that was not my thought.. if i knew hes real age, then i would of never of spoken to him in the 1st place

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

2 years ago? Get over it.

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

So, you're worried that you were speaking to someone...who was a year younger than you expected?

...excuse me while I lmao.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

no, he's worried that he'll be reported for suddenly blocking him. :-o

5. mist3r_j3sus

mist3r_j3sus Registered Member

I puked reading this thread.... wow.. just wow...

6. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Um...was the "w**k" something sexual?

Ew.

Anywho, i wouldnt fret about it. If the fbi comes a knockin, tell them he lied about his age. The End.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Eww... that's gross...

Just ignore him and mind your own business. Keep blocking him if he keeps trying to contact you. He'll get the point... eventually.

8. mist3r_j3sus

mist3r_j3sus Registered Member

Tell him you have herpes and Gonorrhea of the mouth... that should scare him away.

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Please don't tell me you censored the word wank.

10. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I was thinking wack.

Like wack off

as in jack off

as in masturbate...