• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Silly Accidents

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Recently i sprained my ankle stepping out of my house where i've lived for almost ten years; somehow i missed the step and my foot buckled under me.

I would like to know if anyone else has has a silly accident like that? Do you still have silly accidents in places that you know so well like home or work?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I always manage to find the only pot hole on the pavement and step into it. I don't really roll my ankle, but it hurts a tad bit.

I split my head open when I fell down four step stairs couple of years ago.

Bliss

Sally Twit
A while ago when I was still living with my parents they had taken the radiator off the metal brackets (not sure what they are called exactly but you attach the radiator to them) as they were decorating. I was talking on the phone and leaning back in my chair against the wall when it fell from under me and I pierced my arm on one of the brackets. It went really deep and my mum said I must have gone into shock as I couldn't feel the pain for about 20 minutes. I didn't know my arm had landed on it either as my top was also caught on the other bracket so I just pulled myself up. Twenty minutes later I felt the bottom of my arm tingle so I looked at it infront of the mirror and then freaked out as I could see inside my freaking arm. Needless to say I was rushed to the hospital for stitches.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm not prone to accidents, unless you count paper cuts. My husband though, he tripped on a computer cable in the office. Seems just like one silly accident, right? But no. He had to be operated, and stay out of work for three months as they do a therapy on his arm that broke after he tried to cushon his fall from that trip.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I gashed my leg (and a brand new pair of jeans) open at work a few months ago pretty fierce, and tend to cut my fingers open a couple times a week. My absentmindedness has no limits.

Impact

V.I.P.
I have a great habit of walking into walls, or furniture that hasn't been moved for a long time. I'm not so bad when i'm at work as I try to be more careful in public places, but at home i'm shocking. Occasionally i'll also close the pantry doors without moving myself out of the way first...I think the last time I slammed them into my face.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Yeah I'm kicking tables and stumbling up the stairs all the time.

It's annoying as I know they're there but I can be clumsy and have lapses in concentration that results in a petty accident.

One of the worst ones was when I slipped on a step and fell down a whole flight of stairs and banged my head on the old phone table in the hall way, that bloody hurt and I made damn well sure that I took my time on the stairs next time.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Not really. I'm more of a 'drop plates and knock things off the side with your elbow' kind of girl. I did smack my leg on the coffee table once but I was jumping over it so that was to be expected :lol:

Twitch

Registered Member
Well I run up stairs two at a time, no matter where I am, so I sometimes slip and fall on my hands and knees.

I also tried to grab a pencil that was falling off my desk the other day, and it hit my seat and went straight up, and it went straight into my finger.
Amazingly I didn't need stitches.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 2
Hilander Technology 2
Bliss Bathroom Wall 9
hughes_collector General Discussion 5
Pugz Autos 6