Silky in da house

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by silky, Jul 5, 2006.

1. silky

silky Guest

k everyone, im new to this forum and all so I will tell you how I'm like. Imma big NBA basketball fan. I follow the Houston Rockets and NJNets. I also live in NewJersey. I basically like the Houston Rockets because of TMAC.. The best.. IMO. That guy just motivates me and is just a crzy basketball player. I also love to play ball alot and basically have unlimited range. Not beyond half court though. My hobbies include playing ball, and basically making sigs for people on m2. Ill display some of my work l8r. Its gonna be hard to stay active on dis site cuz of m2, but ill try my best. Thxn everyone and ill look forward to seeing you guys in the other sections. pce.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join the forums and hopefully you'll become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

3. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Welcome, hopefully you become active

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Welcome to the show.

Kaz

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Yes, hopefully you will become active... saying you most likely won't be active in your intro... generally a bad thing.

Oh well, welcome.

6. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Silky you joined this site too, I hope you post your lastest sigs. Man your work is sick.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Welcome Silky to Central Fusion! Hey...there are ways u can be active, just give urself a schedule to go by so u can have equal time on both forums. Now how hard is that?*hands a bag of chocolate* Enjoy ur welcoming prize!

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

congrats on your member number...and welcome

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

10. Godfather

Godfather Guest

Hello silky, I'm the number 1 Vince Carter hater out there...keep your enemies close..