• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GFX Sigurd's New Image Hut

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Alright since I left the last time I've been off and on with making images, and recently I decided to get back into image making but this time making images that I use on Skype for my profile image. Below are some of my recent works, tell me what you think.

dDave

V.I.P.
I think those are very good. What's the extent of the work you did on these? Was it just coloring stuff?

I see that Tali'Zorah vas Normandy picture and I like it. :)

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
Looking great! The guns color in the last image looks alittle off to me. I think it'd be better greyish/whiteish with the rest

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Do you draw these yourself? or manipulate them in photoshop or something?

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
I think those are very good. What's the extent of the work you did on these? Was it just coloring stuff?

I see that Tali'Zorah vas Normandy picture and I like it. :)
Everything but the making of the foreground image (I find renders for those since I can't draw). This includes (but not limited to) lighting, coloring, background shading, and making the render lighter or darker if needed.

Looking great! The guns color in the last image looks alittle off to me. I think it'd be better greyish/whiteish with the rest
The reason why is because of some experimentation. I use two copies of the render to make it blend easier into the background but not fade into it. This time I tried making it a bit more grey and one of the side effects was making the gun brown.

Do you draw these yourself? or manipulate them in photoshop or something?
I make all of it the only thing I manipulate is the render itself, all the other layers that I use I make myself (which really isn't that impressive since most of it is just using color gradients and brushes for the most part).