• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sigh.. men's underwear

Bjarki

Registered Member
Why is it that all I can choose from is WHITE, GRAY or BLACK. :confused:

It's either that or hella ugly SUPER BRIGHT COLOUR BOXERS :mad:

I like my briefs, but all they have is stupid monocolour ones in the most boring colours: white, gray or friggin' black. Well... and those Calvin Klein ones that only 'The Todd' would wear :rolleyes:

It seriously bugs me.

I also wanna know how girls and women feel about this. Are you happy with the way men's underwear looks or do you find them equally boring / an insult to good taste? :rolleyes:

Cilestiel

Registered Member
I get my boxers online, You can literally get anything, just have to get th right website and google shop is a hug help :)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why is that all you can choose from? I have a whole bunch of different colored ones.

They are available out there! Somewhere...

Bjarki

Registered Member
Good for you Millz :D

Yeah, I searched some online, was hard to find a fairly big Dutch webshop that sold any.

In regular shops it's just awful. Or I'm not visiting the right ones..

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
You don't have to buy from Dutch online stores, you can buy them from other worldwide stores that would sell a great range. Try E-Bay or Amazon

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I would rather see a man in boxers rather than the tidy whities. Colors aren't a big deal, whatever floats your boat.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm a boxers guy, I usually go with colors myself. I think it was a good suggestion to try online shopping. E-Bay and Amazon are great choices. What sort of online shopping access do you have to U.S. stores in the Netherlands, Bjarki? I usually like to get mine from Old Navy.

Bjarki

Registered Member
I suppose I could try U.S. stores, but I've never done that before. The Dutch shops have quite a nice assortment as well... for any kind of product.

If I were to shop in US stores, it would probably be for some collectibles.