• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sig request

C

Crimson

I would like a sig that is 450x120 in dimension.

As for the details

I would like to have my name in orange Fiery letters and the letters look like they are still flaming. The background I would like it to be red and with flames, but like blended but you can still see the flames. If you are familiar with Armored Core, I would like an AC in the background as well, but I can live without it.

Im not the best at describing details, so if any of this is confusing, please let me know.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that's pretty nice, hopefully he will like it and put it as is sig good job.

C

Crimson

yes, I do like it...thats why it is in my sig now...thx a mil.

B

Blitz

Armored Core!! That's so awesome O.O

Great work Mysticangel!

C

Crimson

Are you an Armored Core fan Blitz?

B

Blitz

Hecks ya!!

Ninebreaker was a dissapointment though... I only hope that Last Raven will make up for it!

C

Crimson

I liked NineBreaker for the new weapons and such, but I do hope Last Raven is better, like the inclusion of Missions again.

Are you part of Armored Core Online (ACO)?

B

Blitz

Yea, it wasn't too bad, but I was expecting more.

Hmm, nope. What is it?