• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sig request

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If someone can make a good sig of Piccolo, like with various pictures or animations, it'd be much appreciated, I am not very good with computers so I have no idea. Size doesnt matter, as long as its within regulations.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I can't wait to see this, I am sure it's gonna be really nice, and I haven't seen a good sig on dragon ball z in a long time.

M

mysticangel

ok...i know it kinda sux but i was bored so i played around with photoshop...and this is what it turned out to be...the left side looked kinda blank so i added the gif since i didn't like the way the other pics combined with it....

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That isnt bad, I may keep it until a better one comes around, thanks.

B

Blitz

Hey thats pretty nifty! haha, look at him do them blasts.

Nice work Mysticangel +1 for you! :)

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya it's actually pretty nice. The only thing wrong is Piccolo head is a little blurry.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I like it either way, until someone can come up with something better.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You should ask Escobar to do you a sig, I bet he could do an awesome Dragon Ball Z Sig, but this one is pretty good.