• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sig Request

S

Sorayoushi

Please, can someone make me a sig. I have no knowledge, whatsoever, in making a sig. I was hoping for an Rurouni Kenshin sig of Kenshin and Kaoru. Thank you for those who even viewed this topic.

K

Kamui-Sama

Ill try to make u one...ill just try...cause i got a tight schedule hahaha my Grade School Grad Practice...hahaha

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
hmm this should be moved to the buy sigs section. ill make it if you can give me the picture, text, and any animation

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
when i make it go to the store then go to i believ give money on the left side enter my name and send me 15 points

S

Sorayoushi

Well... I guess so... Anything with kenshin and kaoru is fine... Then i have to change the text. The text will be... "I bond I would like to have" Yea... that's it. Who's making the sig?