• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sig issue, BB code font

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Currently, my signature has a picture and some text (the phrase We Are One in bold).

I was trying to add more text, which is within the 8 line limit. I keep getting this error:

1. BB code font is not allowed.

Can anyone explain what this means?

I've tried messing with the font, spacing, etc. to no avail. I use Firefox and tried it with IE, still no success.

Any input would be much appreciated, mis amigos.
------
So I answered the question, myself, after analyzing the situation. Mods, you can get rid of this thread if you need to, or keep it around if it might help others.

I had copied and pasted some text from a yahoo messenger window...although the font appeared normal on my sig editing screen, its problem was either that (1) formatted for yahoo messenger (2) papyrus font, or (3) both.

I just ended up typing it manually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.