Sig I mad for a friend's Band

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by SuiGeneris, May 9, 2007.

1. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

EDIT: So I can't change the title, but I guess I'll just make this my gallery thread. It's a crappy gallery, but It hink I'll improve. I hope so atleast...

_--------------------------------___________-------

Alright, so I just got CS2 back, and let me tell you on the laptop, it's difficult to use. Heh.

Anyway, my friend wanted me to make him a signature for his band, and this is what I came up with. The faded words up top are lyrics to their "main" song, and the smudged words on the bottom is the name. He wanted something extremely simple so what do you guys think. I know it's nothing compared to most everyone else's but be ruthless!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This ones a little big...but it's my new sig for right now. I know the text is hard to read, I'm still working on it, I guess you could say this is a work in progress. It feels like there is too much..black space in this one, what do you think?

2. Omega

Omega Ω

Sui I even tried to change the main title and I cannot do it. I am not sure why, If you want I can ether delete this thread and you can make it again or better yet just make a new gallery I will not kill you. Besides it is your first main art post. It looks like you are doing pretty good in the photo manip part of the ps world. Pretty nice work :)

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Edit > Advanced Edit > Change title

Worked for me before.

EDIT: Never Mind, it doesn't work

I like the second sig and the current one you have now. The first one is all right.