• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sig/Avatar request

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You guys have done some amazing work on sigs and avatars, so I wanted to request one of my own. I really like my avatar and I'm not sure that I want to change it (the primary one, at least...i change the secondary one frequently). But I definitely want a new sig.

I would like something to do with gaming, similar to what I have, only better.
My gamertag is anitaknapp, and you can get a pic of my current avatar by going to this site: Your Xbox 360 GamerCard In MySpace, Forums, and More! -- MyGamerCard.net

I like things having to do with Halo (any, but mostly 3), Left4Dead, Gears of War 2, etc.

Do I need to gather pics of what I like to give you guys an idea?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
AnitaKnapp said:
Do I need to gather pics of what I like to give you guys an idea?
It would be helpful if you did.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Too bad I can't just make one of me knifing Vegito in the back with my sword. That was awesome. I think the screen shot is on my bungie account. LOL
I should make that the background on my computer though.

Ok, compiling photos. Some of these are HUGE because they are wallpapers. You don't have to use the images specifically, but it gives you an idea of the type of style I like, anyway.

Halo
Unfortunately, a lot of the ones I liked were blocked, and I couldn't get the image. The first one is probably my favorite out of the lot:

Left4Dead

Anything with zoey crouching and aiming the gun, or quite possibly a good shot of the witch would do.

Ok then, maybe not the witch. I can't find a single photo that isn't blocked that I like.

Here is a couple of the hunter that I like

Other random L4D pics I like:

Gears of War 2

I basically like any of the emblems.

Chainsaw fights are good. I like this one, but I don't like all the game play icons all over it.

If there is a chainsaw fight included, I'd rather it be with human vs. whatever they are, and not one from the multiplayer.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Your halo signature looks like the only thing done was that it was resized and that someone added font. :|

Lemme see if I can work something up on picnick.
------
I am hungover and starving. I meant these to be more epc, but instead because I rushed through them so I could go eat, they suck lol

They aren't that bad, though. Meh. I hate the Zoey avatar with a passion.

sig (which isn't that bad. I love the bottom lol)

Halo sig

I hate the font, i wanted to have it slanted on the assault rifle, but I couldn't figure it out until the L4D sig. and now I cba to change it. lol

I forgot to resize the avatar. I will fix it later lol

Last edited:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Wow Kay. What program do you use, and more importantly, is it free? :D

Iris

rainbow 11!
I did all of that on a website!

Twitch

Registered Member
are we allowed to have moving avators? how do you get a signature?
I believe moving, or animated avatars, are a V.I.P. or premium feature. You need 500 posts or you need to buy V.I.P.

You get a signature by clicking 'MyGF' at the top of the page, and going down to 'edit signature'.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
sig (which isn't that bad. I love the bottom lol)

LMFAO

I love it.

I need more pizazz on the halo one though! =P

Iris

rainbow 11!
I can't do that with the site I did that on lol Shit. Lemme try to get photoshop tomorrow.