• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sid Vicious busted for drugs

Tucker

Lion Rampant
rajah.com said:
Former WWF and WCW talent Sidney Eudy (a/k/a Sid Vicious) was arrested Friday in Memphis, Tennessee after police pulled him over for driving without wearing a seatbelt.
The officer noticed a bag containing 18 grams of marijuana sitting on an armrest of Eudy's car.
Eudy was charged with marijuana possession, driving without a license, and not wearing a seatbelt. He was released on $1,000 bond.
And as you can see by the look on his face, he was pretty well lit when they took him in.

The real story, though, considering the news of the past couple of years, is that a professional wrestler who got pulled over by the cops hadn't been drinking! :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This isn't really surprising, but I'll admit that mug shot is pretty damn funny. He does look high somewhat LOL.

Good ol' Sid Vicious, there's goes his comeback to the WWE ;)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Haha I'm with Biz, that mugshot made me laugh a lot.

Although I didn't really think a comeback was in his future with any company, really. Hate to say it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
His face cracks me up hahahaha...that's brilliant...

I've always been a Sid mark and would love for him to come back. Don't see it happening though.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Shame. Actually, he wasn't going to make a comeback... ahaha. Just another fallen star.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There were rumors a few months ago that Sid wanted to go back to the WWE or TNA, so technically he was trying for a comeback. I know that he wrestled at a few small venues like a garage or something of that nature....and no I'm not kidding when I say garage.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Like Ruth said this is not surprising. You could tell that he was a druggie during his WCW days. At least now, the WWE won't bring him back if he did have a chance.