Sicko at the bus station yesterday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by redsoxocd, May 17, 2008.

1. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

So I had an extremely bad experience yesterday. On my way from therapy to my step moms house I had to wait at a bus station for the bus. Mind you this is a very busy bus station. Its one of the probably least safe areas in Boston but there are a ton of people around and mbta police patroling the place so i normally dont see anything happen.

But yeah, as I'm waiting for the bus this guy comes and stands next to me. This was after a bus had just left so not that many people were in the exact area that i was in. But yeah the guy stood about 2 feet away from me. And I felt like he was staring at me so I looked at him. Then I looked away. About 10 seconds later I looked again and at that point he had his penis out. I turned away quickly in shock and couldnt move. My mind was rushing telling me to go tell someone but for about 15 seconds I was rooted to that spot. Finally I got my bearings and turned back and he was still standing there but no longer exposed. I walked over to one of the bus workers and pointed at the guy and said "that guy just exposed himself to me". She looked shocked and as she tried to talk to me that guy started to walk away.

So we tried to follow him but he got lost in the crowd so she took me over to this booth and since she had to leave she told met o talk to this other guy who then radioed the mbta police. I gave them the best discription of the guy that I could, which wasnt at all that good. He had on a blue, black and white sports jacket, and either dark blue or dark green cap, and black pants. He was about 5"7-5"10, dark skin, skinny, and looked to be about late thirties to mid 40's. But I still feel like that wasnt good information because thats the profile of half the guys that hang out at this bus station.

So for the next 10 minutes I walked around with the police to see if I could spot him, which I couldnt. Then I gave them my information and got on the bus. The bus ended up being stuck in traffic right outside of the station so lke 3 minutes later one of the officers came and told me that they stopped a guy that matchd my discription and he asked me if I wanted to ride with his partner to see if it was the right person. Well...it wasnt the right person. THe person that they stopped had on a black sports jacket and had light skin. So back to the station we went and they then just gave me a ride home.

I cried so much during that ride. I was freaking out in my mind. Like who the hell does that. Thats just freaking disturbing. And its like if I hadnt gone into shock like that and hadnt blantantly pointed him out then they may have had a better chance at catching him.

I called me therapist when I got to my moms house and he tried for about 20 minutes to calm me down. After doing what he asked me not to do I calmed down like 10 minutes later. But in a way i'm still extremely disturbed.

I mean this guy had to have some sort of problem to just go and expose himself like that. Especially to a minor. This is like the 5th time in the last 2 months that someone has done this to a minor in Boston. They caught one of the guys though. I dont, people are sick these days.

ysabel likes this.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but it was just some fuckwad with no life. No need to let him ruin your day because he has the worst case of blue balls since Mr. Bobbit himself.

3. Rhodie_Anders

Rhodie_Anders Registered Member

That is nasty. I would have reacted the same way if some pervert exposed himself to me. In fact, I can't even dream of it happening. I'm so sorry it happened to you.

@ Constantine: But still, that's gross and he probably could've done more if she hadn't reported the guy. I believe the matter is much more severe than a dude with no life that shouldn't be ruining your day.

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

That's terrible, you must of been bricking it.

I hope this doesn't effect you too much, try to forget it now, sicko's like that should't ruin your life so just relax and try to move on.

I hope you're okay and that they catch the bugger.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

What a pervert! I think some of these people enjoy exposing themselves to young people, go home and get their jolly's off. That's probably what does it for those kinds of people.

Really sick and gross. Sorry you had to go through that. :(

6. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

I'm sorry- sucks, don't it?

Happened to me once- but I was out on a date with this guy (who i had known for a few years, figured I'd give him a chance with as many times as he's asked me out) And he exposed himself at the park:shocked:

Jerks.

Hope you feel better soon :)

7. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

You so should have kicked him in the nuts!!

Or somebody should have let a dog loose and bite his cock.

He would have bloody deserved it.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Did I say what happened is nothing to be worried about? No, I'm trying to convince her that she doesn't need to suffer for it. Nothing happened, but he got away. Unfortunate, but it's not something she should dwell on.

9. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

yeah I understood what you were says. I'm trying not to dwell on it but its hard not to. I'm out of shock and freaking out mode. Now its just like "what the hell". My therapist said that this feeling should be gone in a couple of days. But I plan on having a fun weekend with my sisters baby shower today so hopefully it wont stay on my mind too much longer.

Your right, anyone who does something like this has no life.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It's an image that sticks in your brain, though. How do you just "forget it"? I understand that's the thing to say when you're the one not involved, but she is a minor who was exposed by some pervert. Now, and later in her life that image will be imprinted in her head.

Time will definitely heal this. The image will be there, but over time it won't be as bad. Good ol' Time helpin' ye out.