• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sick 5 Year old Boy

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I have seen this auction before. Same little boy, same story. I just had this over whelming feeling that this IS a true story. No I dont know that for sure, its just the feeling I have. I bought one of these, I challenge all of you who can afford to buy one to buy one also!!

Though I am trying to save money for my own problems, I just could not pass up spending 4 bucks for a sick kid!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5590888377&rd=1

ecnotek

Registered Member
Wow,
That is truely a very sad story. I'm going back to ebay now to buy a few myself, just to help out. (weather it's true or not)! It's just too sad.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I think its true........sometimes you can just tell..........or maybe i'm just crazy!! I know how it is to have people doubt your story when you know its real though......it is sad!!

Your a great person for going back to buy some!! :)